Sunday, April 01, 2007

Decisions, decisions

The RWA needs an author photo from each of the Golden Heart finalists, and, as I'm no gorgeous model with a portfolio of glamour shots, I need help in deciding what to send!

I'm still not used to the new hairstyle and colour (I had my long hair chopped off last Thursday), which adds to my indecision about what looks best.







So, 1, 2, or 3 - or option 4 - drag long-suffering DH out for another photoshoot?

(The sharp-eyed amongst you will note that I've used my absolute minimal photoshop skills to make my blemishes less obvious in no. 3. Hmmm. I'm not sure that's me.)

7 comments:

Tori Scott said...

The first one, Bron. It's perfect.

Congrats again!

Ann said...

I like the lighting in the first one, but love that big smile in number three.

I'd vote for three. Maybe you can adjust the color. Even if you can't, three for me. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I love the smile in #3, but the stronger colors in #1 are better, and the scarf in #1 really brings out your eyes. And it's a professional look, too. So I vote for #1...

Karen said...

I like the first one too. It doesn't have the nice smile but the coloring is lovely and very flattering.

Denise Patrick said...

I like the first one, too. Of course, it IS missing that great smile found in #3, but #1 just looks more professional.

Fester

Laura Hamby said...

I vote for number 1. I think it's just lovely.

Bronwyn Parry said...

Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts. I'll probably go with the first one for this purpose - although the DH has offered to do another photoshoot this weekend, if I want to. (I think he likes the challenge of playing with the pictures!)